Sunday, February 04, 2007

Not on the Orange Stage...


MR RIPPER (Belmont - Treasurer) [9.39 am]: I thank the member for raising this issue. Members are not likely to find me at the Big Day Out concert, but it is an event that my sons have been to on occasions and I would be very disappointed on their behalf if the Big Day Out was affected by this insurance issue.

Mr Birney: You would make a good bouncer there.

Mr RIPPER: Does the member for Kalgoorlie think I would be okay in the mosh pit? My sons would advise him otherwise. The issue raised by the member for Rockingham -

Mr McGowan: They do not play Perry Como there.

Mr RIPPER: Is it possible to be in a mosh pit with Perry Como?


Subject: Crowd Control Insurance [Legislative Assembly - Grievance]

Date: 27 June 2002

Hansard reference: pp. 12252 [online (pdf)]

No comments: