Sunday, December 10, 2006

That's Greenough


DR S.C. THOMAS (Capel) [3.55 pm]: I thank you, Madam Deputy Speaker, for the opportunity to debate the Premier’s Statement. I, like everybody else, congratulate the member for Willagee on his rise to the top. Actually, I congratulate the member for Geraldton for being appointed to the most important job and the member for Willagee for being appointed to the second most important job. I am sure that the member for Geraldton will gradually move down those benches as time goes by. The member for Greenough referred to Arnold Schwarzenegger. He compared himself to him -

Mr G.A. Woodhams: He is my twin!

Dr S.C. THOMAS: The member for Greenough said that he was not like Arnold Schwarzenegger, so I was wondering whether it meant he will not be back! That was a little aside for the entertainment of the massive crowd here today!


Subject: Premier's Statement [Legislative Assembly - Consideration -- Motion]

Date: 9 March 2006

Hansard reference: pp. 222b - 242a [online (pdf)]

No comments: