Saturday, December 23, 2006

You and I, Cutiepie


Mr P.B. Watson: They know. You went to Albany and said that deregulation was inevitable.

Mr C.J. BARNETT: No, I did not.

Mr P.B. Watson: Yes, you did.

Mr C.J. BARNETT: No, I did not; I know exactly what I said. As the member and I are engaging in debate, why do we not go to Albany in the next couple of months and publicly debate trading hours?

Mr P.B. Watson: No worries.

Mr C.J. BARNETT: It is a date. Can the member for Bunbury and I do it in Bunbury? Let us go to Bunbury and debate trading hours. Is the member willing to do that? Come on, we can debate trading hours.

Mr A.J. Dean: As long as Geoff Prosser and Dan Sullivan are there.

Mr C.J. BARNETT: No, just the member and I.

Mr A.J. Dean: Do you know that the man most likely to win out of deregulation is Geoff Prosser, your number one Liberal in Western Australia?

Mr C.J. BARNETT: Just the member and I. Come on cutie-pie; we can debate trading hours in the member’s electorate of Bunbury.


Subject: Stamp Amendment (Budget) Bill 2003 [Legislative Assembly - Second Reading]

Date: 10 June 2003

Hansard reference: pp. 8479b - 8500a [online (pdf)]

No comments: