Friday, January 05, 2007

It's a start


HON FRANK HOUGH (Agricultural) [5.47 pm]: I have a tremendous dilemma regarding this Bill. Although I have been in Parliament for three years this month and have been in business for 30 years, this is probably one of the most difficult issues with which I have had to deal. Like Ian Thorpe on the starting blocks, I was about to enter into the race but, unfortunately, I have fallen into the swimming pool and I do not know whether to further contribute to the race. It is most difficult.

Hon Simon O’Brien: That is where the similarity ends.

Hon FRANK HOUGH: I probably cannot swim as well as Ian Thorpe, but I have a paddle pool at home.


Subject: Human Reproductive Technology Amendment Bill 2003 [Legislative Council - Second Reading]

Date: 4 May 2004

Hansard reference: pp. 2102e - 2111a [online (pdf)]

No comments: