Thursday, January 18, 2007

Q and not A


289. Hon NORMAN MOORE to the minister representing the Minister for the Environment:

Obviously, this is question time and not answer time.

Hon Ljiljanna Ravlich: That is why it is called question time; otherwise it would be answer time.

Hon NORMAN MOORE: I know. I would like to give notice that at the next sitting of the house we will change it to question and answer time.

Hon Kim Chance: No, I blush when I get a bad answer, and I didn’t do so then.

Hon NORMAN MOORE: The Leader of the House is blushing now, and I can understand why. I know how he feels, because I used to have a minister who did the same thing to me.

The DEPUTY PRESIDENT: Order, members! Let us move on.


Subject: Conservation Commission, Aboriginal Heritage [Legislative Council - Questions Without Notice]

Date: 19 May 2005

Hansard reference: pp. 1956b - 1956b [online (pdf)]

No comments: