Monday, January 29, 2007

Just Greenough


Mr G. WOODHAMS: [...] Beyondblue, the national depression initiative, strongly supports this suggestion that I make. I will quote from beyondblue -

While the rate at which mental disorders occur does not differ greatly between metropolitan, rural and remote populations, the likelihood of professional help being sought is lowest among men living away from big cities.

I apologise for my ringing mobile phone, Mr Speaker.

Mr M.P. Murray: Twenty bucks.

Ms M.M. Quirk: It’s your mum again!

Mr G. WOODHAMS: I think it is Mr Kennett.

A member: I think it’s a point of order.

Mr G. WOODHAMS: It was Mr Kennett, Mr Speaker. The reference to beyondblue was an instant line to him!


Subject: Mental Health Services - Rural and Regional Areas [Legislative Assembly - Grievance]

Date: 31 May 2006

Hansard reference: pp. 3314b - 3317a [online (pdf)]

No comments: